Pyrtle’s Open House will take place Thursday, August 10th from 5:30-6:30pm. Teachers will be available to meet their new students and you can tour the school! There are a few forms in the Important Information Booklet that you can fill out ahead of time. Please bring the following forms with you to Open House:
- Birth certificates (new students and Kindergarteners only)
- Request to provide medication during school hours (p. 61)
- Request to provide medication during school hours – acetaminophen and ibuprofen (p. 63)
- Application for fee waver and sharing information consent (p. 65-66)
- Parent acknowledgment of computing devices in LPS elementary classrooms
- Eclipse viewing opt out
Census forms will be available at school and can be filled out at that time. You may also wish to visit the LPS website to fill out the Free/Reduced Lunch Application and the Volunteer Application. We look forward to seeing you at Open House!
Click here for grade level welcome letters with a list of possible donation items.